Settlement Worker Assistant
1. Position: Settlement Worker Assistant
2. Location: Vietnamese Association, Toronto 1364 Dundas St. West, Toronto ON M6J 1Y2
3. Starting date: September 16, 2018
4. Working hours: 28 hours / week, to be arranged within regular office hours which are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, less 1 hour for lunch. Evening and weekend work may be required from time to time.
5. Rate of pay: $17.69/hour
· Provide support and assistance to settlement workers
· General office support (answering/forwarding calls & follow-up, photocopying materials, responding to information requests and ensuring requested documentation is complete and directed to appropriate staff and to external contacts, etc.)
· Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization, and dispatch outgoing mail
· Order office supplies as needed
· Perform other related activities as assigned by settlement workers
· Graduate from High School. Those with degree or diploma or relevant experiences would be given priority.
· Fluent in English and Vietnamese
· Competency in computer, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
8. Contact: Please send resumé and cover letter to Executive Director Manh Nguyen at: “email@example.com” by September 12, 2018.